EITFood is the leading agri-food innovation initiative globally investing €1.6bn over the next 7 years.
The 50 members of EITFood want Europe to lead a global revolution in food innovation and production. Members include but not limited to companies like Bosch, Döhler, DSM, Givaudan Nestlé, PepsiCo, Siemens and academia such as EPFL, ETHZ, KULeuven, TUM.
PeakBridge is member of EITFood and thereby the only venture fund manager fully integrated with EITFood.
Erich has supported EITFood in setting-up it’s RisingFoodStars start-up club comprised of some of the most exciting FoodTech start-ups in the 33 countries of Europe : www.eitfood.eu/start-ups
Membership gives as an unparalleled network, and:
- Access to quality deal flow
- Strategic insight into the future of food
- Technical and commercial expertise for due diligence
- Privileged business development support & exits for our portfolio
- Availability of EIT Food’s 5 regional offices and know-how in Belgium, UK, Spain, Germany and Poland